- hard tempered support bands
- two 3" bolts, two 4" bolts, allen key
- hard tempered 5.25" support axle
weight plates (and the big shipping charges) are not included
NOTE: If you are going with the high model you should agree with at least one of two of these two major reasons:
- You are a very strong trainee and a 50 lb kettlebell is the lightest you would ever bother with.
- You want to do swings with a 90-95 lbs - past the capacity of the mid.
If you are thinking of using a setup at or below 50 lbs then in all likelihood the mid model's top range of 85 lbs is plenty. Please get in touch with us if you are unsure or have any questions.